|Sign Up for Email Updates
Standards-Based Science for PreK–8
Build your students' reading skills as they develop the content knowledge needed for success on science standardized tests!
Common Core State Standards
Sets & Collections
Discovery Links Science
Our best-selling ELA/Science program just got better! 228 updated leveled readers with new Lesson Plans and E-Books.
- Early Science (Grades K–3)
Make core science concepts accessible to all students!
- Nonfiction Theme Sets (Grades 1–3)
Teach nonfiction reading skills through concept-related books at just the right level for each student.
- Weird, Wild, and Wonderful (Grades 1–6) 24 New Titles!
Help below-level readers build nonfiction literacy skills with high-interest, standards-based Life Science content. E-Book now included with every 6-Pack!
- Blue Planet Diaries (Grades 4–8)
Help struggling readers master science content with paired nonfiction and fiction.
- Reading Quest (Grades 6–8)
Build fluency and literacy across middle school social studies and science curricula.
Whole Group Instruction
Nonfiction Reading and Writing
- Comprehension Strategy Libraries (Grades 1–5)
Extend comprehension instruction with high-interest leveled books for independent reading!
- Go Facts Classroom Library (Grades K–5) Save 10% Now!
Build on students' natural curiosity while exposing them to models of nonfiction writing.
- My Science Library Books & E-Books (Grades K–5)
Build your print and E-Book Science classroom library with books that align to the NSTA Science Standards.
- Inside Outer Space (Grades K–3)
Take readers on an intergalactic journey with 10 titles that inform students on the Sun, Earth, planets, and stars.
- Biomes (Grades K–3)
8 titles that support the shift in the Next Generation Science Standards. Print and E-Book sets available.
- Green Earth Science Discovery Library (Grades 1–3)
Introduce children to the importance of being green with real world examples and hands-on activities.
- Visual Vocabulary Builders (Grades 1–4)
Spectacular, real-world photos provide the visual context for developing academic vocabulary critical to
achieving science literacy.
- Life Cycles (Grades 2–4)
Beautiful photographs and creative design make plant and animal life cycles come to life for all readers.
- Science Discovery Libraries (Grades 2–4) Save 30% Now!
A fascinating collection of reading libraries on wild animals, snakes, birds and sea mammals.
- Eye to Eye with Animals (Grades 2–5)
Rich content and stunning photographs bring fascinating creatures to life, as students learn about animals' characteristics and habitats.
- Eye to Eye with Endangered Habitats (Grades 3–5)
Show students why habitats such as coral reefs, rainforests, and glaciers are worth saving.
- Eye to Eye with Endangered Species (Grades 3–5)
A close look at six species facing extinction, the dangers they contend with, and how these animals can be saved.
- Engineering Wonders (Grades 3–6)
6 photo-rich books break down complex engineering concepts into digestible, intriguing text that will engage readers.
- Ranger Rick® Science Classroom Library
A dynamic collection to encourage student exploration of science and geography.
- Let's Explore Science (Grades 4–6)
Delve into current hot topics in science and important science standards—including the environment, genetics, and diseases.
- STEM Everyday (Grades 4–8)
Students apply math skills to solve everyday questions and word problems. Print and E-Book sets available!
- Sky Watching (Grades 4–8)
Captivate students as they explore Earth's atmosphere and space. E-Book included with every 6-Pack!
- Disaster Watch (Grades 4–8)
Engage students with information about natural disasters. E-Book included with every 6-Pack!
- Climate Change (Grades 4–8)
Show students how climate change is affecting both the natural and the human worlds. E-Book included with every 6-Pack!
- Biodiversity (Grades 4–8)
Examine habitats and ecosystems, the threats they face, and the efforts to conserve them. E-Book included with every 6-Pack!
- Reading Quest Classroom Library (Grades
Achieve content area literacy with high-interest titles built around social studies and science